Bi-weekly yard waste collection in the County of Simcoe is provided during designated weeks in the spring, summer and fall.
Collection will occur at some time during the week and does not necessarily coincide with your garbage collection day.
Click here to determine your yard waste week or consult the waste management calendar. Yard waste must be placed in:
- Kraft paper yard waste bags
- Compostable bags
- Cardboard boxes
- Open-ended rigid containers
Do NOT put yard waste in your green cart.
- Plastic bags are not permitted.
- Brush must be contained as above or bundled securely with string, and be no larger than 2 meters in length and 30 centimeters in diameter.
- The County reserves the right to limit quantities.
- Leaf and yard waste may also be taken to County waste management facilities during regular operating hours at no charge.
Bi-weekly Christmas tree collection will take place during the month of January, providing the flexibility to allow residents to keep Christmas trees up longer.
Christmas trees must be placed at curbside Monday at 7 a.m. of your collection week. Collection will occur at some time during the week and does not necessarily coincide with your garbage collection day. Click here to determine your collection week.
For more information please consult the waste management calendar or contact Customer Service at email@example.com, 705-735-6901, or 1-800-263-3199.
Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Local: 705-735-6901 Toll Free: 1-800-263-3199